Running water never goes stale, so you just have to 'keep on flowing'...
What can you expect from each of these videos?
• Each video includes 75-minutes of carefully designed yoga sequences that follow a natural flowing progression of basic to more challenging postures.
• My signature yoga style incorporates postures that are proven to be safe and highly effective. I crafted them especially for these videos giving you variety of standing, seated, prone, and supine poses.
• These fully body workouts will have you exploring your bodies potential using twists, balancing on your feet, core strengthening, backbends and even arm balances!
• My intention with these videos was to give a good sense that I'm actually right there with you, every step of the way with clear easy-to-follow instruction, cues, modifications and progressions.
• Practice wherever and whenever it's most convenient for you. The beauty of yoga is that all you need is your body and your breath. Get a full-body workout anytime you need it with very minimal equipment.
• Each video comes with multiple formats: High Definition (for your TV), Standard (for laptops or tablets), or Mobile versions (for smartphones or iPods). Practice at the privacy of your home, at the beach with a friend, or take it with you on a hike. I even have midnight practitioners who use them before bed to help them sleep. No more waiting for the right class to start at those overcrowded studios or even having to deal with cancelled classes.
FREE Bonus Gifts
All videos include 3 special edition remixes of the original.
You'll receive a special remix:
• 30-min edit
• 45-min edit
• 60-min edit
Especially created for those short on time, or if you're looking to progress yourself up to the full 75-minute video. That's 3 additional videos! Use them as a standalone or mix them up for variety.
Remixed Video Editions
• I've enlisted some of the industries top professionals in yoga, fitness, health and wellness industries to review and refine these yoga workouts to make sure I produced one of the best yoga products out on the market. With each video, you get to experience the 'best of the best' of my signature yoga class which has become popular among athletes, executives in the tech industry, new moms, and weekend warriors.
• With my passion and background in computer arts and video production, I had the unique privilege of self-producing all these videos. Clocking over 140+ hours to produce each one, I was directly involved in each aspect of production, from recording, editing, sound production, and motion graphics. My intention for each video was to give you an organic, raw and very personal experience I found was lacking in most commercially, over-produced yoga videos on the market.
Discover some helpful tips for establishing a home practice. It took me awhile to find out what worked best for me and I thought I’d share my tips with you.
A Jumpstart Guide For Your At-home Yoga Practice
Home Practice - How To Make It Personal
My Message To All Beginners
Getting On The Mat
Special Tips And Tricks
Home Practice Jumpstart
When you purchase the COMPLETE set of all power yoga videos, you'll receive a special gift. A remixed 'Power Yoga Abs' video that fuses all the strengthening, mobility, flexibility and peak function of the abdominals that are covered in all 3 videos.
Our core represents where our movements come from and where we draw into. Developing strong abdominals isn't just healthy for our backs, it creates a solid foundation when we're thrown off our center.
A few years ago, I set out to do a monstrous task of self-producing my very first yoga video. This solo project, took 3 months, with no budget. After teaching myself all aspects of video production, working through the weekend, sometimes all night, and numerous computer crashes later, Onese1f was born. I gave it away on YouTube and within 6 months, it became the #1 result for 'Power Yoga' and still is today. Soon after, I produced 2 more yoga videos titled, Ubuntu and Æon.
I wanted to capture my yoga practice during a time I felt it was ready to take home, away from public studios. Although I still value public classes, I believe yoga really starts to produce amazing results when it gets into personal private sessions at home. The videos I present here to you reflect my home practice. Each one captures a special time in my life when I felt most at peace, empowered and complete. I share them with you in hopes of offering you a path towards your own sense of wholeness.
My power yoga videos have served people all over the world in over 190 countries worldwide. They have accumulated over 840,000+ views on YouTube and continues to grow as one of the top power yoga videos online today.